Product has been factory reset and has NO FIRMWARE. No power supply included. 90 day warranty. Pulled functioning form working environment.
- 5-inch (320×222) Grayscale Display
- Support of Wideband Audio
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Direct access to voicemail.
- Supports POE (Power Over Ethernet)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. It has six programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions. The phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.
Increase Audio Fidelity
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G extends the features and functionality of the existing Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G while enhancing the telephone user experience with the following features:
- High-fidelity wideband audio for lifelike conversations; Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
- High-resolution grayscale display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications
Features and Benefits
Table 1. Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G Features