New in box
Effective picture elements
Minimum illumination 50IRE
Video output level
Video S/N ratio
Auto iris lens
Auto iris output
Lens iris level
Electronic iris range
V phase adjustment
Sockets Video signal
Auto iris lens
Power consumption (approx.)
NTSC Standard 525 Lines, 30 frames/sec.
1/3” (approx. 4.8 x 3.6 mm) interline transfer method CCD
768 (H) x 494 (V)
540 TV lines (typical)
0.5 lx (AGC on) at F1.2
0.2 lx (AGC on) at F1.2
1.0 V (p-p) / 75 ohms, composite
More than 50 dB (AGC off)
ON / OFF — Slide SW (side)
ON = Centre-zone light measuring system
— Slide SW (side) (activated when auto iris lens used)
TTL auto tracing white balance
Optical auto iris lens / Electronic iris (indoor use)
CS mount (top / bottom selectable)
12.5 mm ±0.5 mm adjustment
DC: Drive coil (+, –), Brake (damp) coil (+, –)
LEVEL: L to H — VR (side)
ON (EI) / OFF (AI) — Slide SW (side)
1/60 to 1/100,000 sec. – Slide SW (side)
Internal sync / Line lock — Slide SW (side)
LINE PHASE — VR (rear)
VIDEO OUT — BNC (rear)
LENS — 4-pin (side)
24V AC, GND — Pushlock terminal x 3 (rear)
12 to 15V DC, GND — Pushlock terminal x 2 (rear)
Temperature: –10˚C to 50˚C [14˚F to 122˚F], Humidity: within 90% RH
Temperature: –20˚C to 70˚C [–4˚F to 158˚F], Humidity: within 70% RH
24V AC, 60 Hz / 12 to 15V DC
1/4” – 20 UNC (top / bottom selectable)
63 (W) x 68 (H) x 51 (D) mm
[2.48 (W) x 2.68 (H) x 2.01 (D) in.] (excluding protrusions)
160 g [5.64 oz] (without lens)
• 1/3-inch CCD image sensor with approx. 410,000 picture elements.
• High horizontal resolution of 540 TV lines (typical) for maximum
detail and a noticeably sharper, clearer picture.
• Excellent immunity to shock and vibration using all solid-state
• High sensitivity for monitoring at a minimum required illumination of
0.5 lx with F1.2 lens (AGC on).
• Pure color by the colour coding is a Ye-Cy-Mg-G mosaic filter.
• Built-in DSP (digital signal processing) circuitry delivers superior
color reproduction and reduced noise.
• Backlight compensation (centre-zone photometry system)
Luminance measured at centre and automatic lens aperture
adjustment enable a clear image even when backlit.
• Automatic gain control
A sliding ON/OFF switch allows you to turn the automatic gain
control on or off as required.
• A uniquely compact design
Its extraordinarily compact size [63 (W) x 68 (H) x 51 (D) mm]
makes the camera inconspicious. And it is possible to hide it even
more effectively by enclosing it in a clear or smoked 6-inch dome.
• TTL auto tracing white-balance system.
• Electronic iris for indoor use with manual or fixed iris lens.
• Internal/Line lock synchronizing system.
• DC type auto iris lenses applicable.
• No interference from magnetic field or electrostatic field.
• Runs on 24V AC or 10 to 12V DC power sources.