Working pull includes dome and va-48s power board unit
X36 optical zoom
High precision mechanism enabling high
speed 360 degrees rotation
-5 to 185 degrees tilting angle
Easy installation and removal
Auto pursuit function
Sway correction function
- Automatic Tracking
- Automatic tracking is one of the most important features to have in a PTZ camera, yet surprisingly is found on very few cameras. Working in conjunction with motion detection, automatic tracking will have the camera follow the movement of a person or object crossing the camera’s threshold. To prevent confusion in scenes with multiple moving objects, auto tracking will lock the camera on the object exhibiting the most dynamic movement.
- Image Stabilization
- A built-in image stabilizer eliminates shaky images caused by high frequency vibrations such as those encountered at airports, train stations and freeways.
- Super Fast Panning Speeds
- In preset mode, the camera has the ability to move horizontally to a memorized position at an incredible speed of 435° per second. This will allow an operator to quickly spot the person or object that set off the camera’s motion detection before they have a chance to move out of the camera’s viewing range.
- Powerful 36x Optical Zoom
- People or objects can be brought quickly into close view for better inspection using the camera’s powerful 36x optical zoom. When the optical zoom is maxed out there’s is still a 16x digital magnification available, which together with the optical zoom provides a total of 576x zoom capabilities.
- Advanced Motion Detection Function
- Built into the camera is a motion detection function fully configurable for area and sensitivity. Motion detection not only alerts an operator to suspicious activities, but can also be used to trigger auxiliary devices like locking or unlocking a door or turning on a spotlight. Furthermore, motion detection can be used to trigger recording to a DVR, making it a considerable time and cost saver.
- Privacy Masking
- Certain areas of the image can be blocked from view for privacy or legal reasons. Up to 24 rectangular masks, configurable for size, can be applied to an image.
- Optional VA-80LAN Network Board
- In today’s digital information age there’s increasing need for a camera that can conform to both conventional and network standards. Installing Sanyo’s VA-80LAN network board turns the VCC-MC700 into a genuine hybrid camera, capable of delivering outstanding analog image quality locally and at the same time allowing remote monitoring over the Internet. The network board also adds audio capability to the camera. Included with the board is the VA-SW3050LITE viewer software for viewing feeds from multiple cameras.
- Alarm I/O Ports
- In addition to its built-in motion detection function, this camera accepts a number of optional external sensors to trigger alarms or to activate devices following an alarm alert. During an alarm condition, the camera will automatically move to a preset position while zooming in on the subject, providing an operator with a close-up image of the person or object that caused the alarm to activate.
- Support for Sanyo SSP Protocol
- In large sized security applications, up to 256 cameras and 100 DVRs can be controlled from a single system controller communicating via Sanyo’s SSP (Sanyo Security Serial Protocol) protocol.
Sanyo VCC-MC800 Specs
Signal System NTSC Image Sensor 1/4″ Color IT CCD Number of Pixels 768 x 494 Resolution 520 Lines Lens Focal length: 3.4 x 122mm (F1.6-4.5)
Zoom: 36x Optical, 16x digital (576x total)
Focus: auto or manual
Iris Operation Auto or manual Minimum Illumination 50 IRE: 1 Lux (at F1.6, high gain)
20 IRE: 0.4 Lux (at F1.6, high gain)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 50dB Pan Angle 360° Endless Pan Speed Preset: 435° per second
Manual: 0.1-120° per second
Tilt Angle -5 ~ 185° (digital auto flip ON) Tilt Speed Preset: 400° per second
Manual: 0.1-120° per second
Preset Positions 256 Controls Back Light Compensation
Video Output BNC Audio Output No (available with optional VA-80LAN network board) Motion Detection Yes Sync System Internal sync / Line lock Communication Port RS-485 / Coaxial control Communication Protocol Sanyo SSP, Sanyo Coax, Pelco-D, Pelco-C Alarm I/O 8 Alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs (NO/NC selectable) Power Requirements 24 VAC Power Consumption 16 or 35W (depending whether used with an indoor or outdoor housing) Operating Temperature 14 – 122°F (-10 ~ +50°C) Diameter and Height 5.8 x 7.5″ (148 x 192mm)