Does not include optics
Sanyo VCC-WD8574 Overview
The Sanyo VCC-WD8574 is a specialized industrial camera that works equally well in bright daylight conditions as well as in the darkness of night. It incorporates advanced wide dynamic range for quality images in challenging lighting conditions. As with most Sanyo industrial and security cameras this one has variable gain, electronic shutter, backlight compensation, auto and manual settings for white balance and a motion detector. It will easily fit into existing security systems with AC and DC power options.
- New or Existing Security Systems
- the VCC-WD8574 can be powered by either AC or DC power supplies. 24-volt AC is a common power supply option and Sanyo can supply such equipment to fit the needs of your system. The camera can also be powered with a 110 volt power adapter that supplies the camera the 12-volts DC it requires. This DC power supply is an optional accessory.
- Fine Quality Video Day or Night
- During daylight hours or places that have adequate lighting the camera is light sensitive down to a mere 1 Lux with Gain off. You may switch to gain-up and achieve images with about half that light. In black and white mode, inherently much more sensitive than color video mode, the camera captures quality images in almost complete darkness. Electronically boosted the unit can be sensitive enough to capture video in 0.002 Lux.
- Intelligent Exposure Features
- In bright conditions a standard auto iris sensor will expose for the brightest portions of the scene. This could leave the important images in darkness. The camera can be set for center portion exposure or any combination of 5 zones dividing the scene. An auto shutter as fast as 1/10,000 second stops fast motion cold. White balance can be set manually, values stored for recall or auto set with indoor, outdoor and fluorescent presets.