Working pull. Includes aftermarket power supply. DOES NOT INCLUDE REMOTE!
Powerful MRX-10 network controller is the primary processor for the Total Control system. This high-performance processor works with the family of best-in-class user interfaces – handheld remotes, touchscreen controllers, keypads and mobile apps – to deliver highly-responsive whole-home automation and control.
- Primary processor for IP, IR, RS-232, sensor and relay
- Provides two-way control of Total Control and compatible third-party products
- Stores and issues complex automation and control commands – up to 32 rooms
- Supports Alexa intelligent voice control
- Signature Total Control front panel with adjustable LED lighting, rack mountable
- One 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet port, capable of controlling network devices for two-way communication
- Eight variable IR ports
- Four serial (RS-232) ports capable of two-way communication
- Four sensor ports
- Two relays configurable to NO, NC or Momentary
- Two 12V trigger ports
- One .5V USB port
- Indicator LEDs
- Power and Ethernet
- MRX-10, UPC 656787‐320109
- Total Control®
Professional programming required
- 17″ (W) x 1.7″ (H) x 8.7″ (D)
- 4.50 lbs.