Working pull 90 day warranty
- Connectors support legacy coaxial and unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) cabling.
- Parallel Tasking® II performance accelerates PCI-bus throughput.
- Flow Control improves data transfer and reduces re-transmissions.
- Fully standards-compliant, including PC99, WfM, and DMI.
- Compatible with most operating systems.
A Faster, Smarter, More Reliable 10 Mbps Link When you want exceptional functionality for your Ethernet LAN, this NIC is an excellent value. Designed to optimize the performance of desktop PCs, it achieves the industry’s best 10 Mbps performance/efficiency ratings-with the highest throughput and lowest CPU utilization. And it supports centrally controlled, remote management.
- Media: 10BASE2/10BASE5/10BASE-T
- Connectors: BNC/AUI/RJ-45
- Bus: 32-bit PCI
- Operating Distances: 10BASE2 up to 185 m (607 ft) 10BASE5 up to 500 m (1,639 ft) 10BASE-T up to 100 m (328 ft)
- IEEE compliance: 802.3, 802.2, 802.1p, 802.1Q, 802.1 GMRP
- Standards compliance: PCI 2.1, DMI 2.0, WfM 1.0, ACPI 1.0, RWU, PXE
- Drivers: NetWare 3.x/4.x/5 Server, Requestor for OS/2, ODI Client; Open Server 5; Packet Driver; Solaris 2.x for X.86; UnixWare 7; VINES; Windows Me/2000/9x/NT
- Managed by: Any SNMP management, including 3Com Transcend® Network Supervisor, 3Com DynamicAccess® boot services, and 3Com DynamicAccess managed PC boot agent