Two cables included as pictured
Introducing the 4-Port MiniView Micro USB KVM Switch from IOGEAR the simplest way to simultaneously run and share audio speakers among four computers with a single USB keyboard, monitor and USB mouse. Designed to fit within the same footprint of a Mac mini enabling a convenience to neatly stack and display your set up.
This self-powered KVM switch features the USB mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and scroll wheel mice. Our patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
Another big plus is the MiniView capability to provide audio support, it allows you to share your multimedia speakers among the connected computers.
This switch also offers multi-platform support; it is compatible with Windows and Mac computers* as well as Sun Solaris workstations. IOGEAR delivered a huge breakthrough in KVM operation to Mac and Sun users by enabling functionality for the special keys on these systems. When using a PC keyboard, a special set of hot keys are designed to emulate the special keys on Mac and Sun machines.
The Miniview Micro USB KVM has two KVM cables molded-in, and two detachable KVM cables, all you need to do is to plug them into your computers and you’e got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR.
- Share one VGA monitor, keyboard, mouse, and multimedia speakers among 4 USB computers
- Multiplatform OS support* – Windows®, Mac, Sun Solaris™, and Linux®
- Maximum video resolution up to 2048 x 1536
- Connect speakers to enjoy audio from any connected system
- Expandable & extendable: Two molded-in cables, and two detachable cables
- Select system by tapping hotkeys on keyboard
- Complete USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up
- Requires no software
- Requires no external power
- LEDs allow for easy status monitoring