Working pull 90 day warranty
- Product Description Adaptec RAID 1220SA – storage controller (RAID) – SATA-300 – PCI Express x1
- Device Type Storage controller (RAID) – plug-in card – low profile Interface Type PCI Express x1
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.3 in x 2.5 in Controller Interface Type Serial ATA-300
- Data Transfer Rate 300 MBps
Serial ATA 3Gb/s, the successor technology to SATA for data storage, is a point-to-point connection that delivers full throughput to each storage device by allowing multiple ports to be managed by a single controller.
The Adaptec RAID 1220SA card is a two-port, PCI Express x1 controller featuring Adaptec HostRAID™ – an integrated RAID technology that maximizes system performance and uptime. The Adaptec 1220SA supports up to two 3Gb/s Serial ATA drives, Native Command Queuing, and offers RAID levels 0, 1, and JBOD (individual drive). The Adaptec 48-bit logical block addressing (LBA) support enables use of disk drives exceeding 137 GB in capacity. The Adaptec 1220SA supports Windows® 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, RedHat Linux, SuSE Linux, and NetWare.
- PCI Express x1 host interface
- RAID 0, 1, and JBOD
- Native Command Queuing
- 48-bit LBA support for drives above 137GB
- Low-profile form factor
- SATA tape support
- Bootable array support