30 day warranty
The Apple DVI to ADC adapter allows you to connect any Apple flat- panel display featuring an Apple Display Connector (ADC) to a PowerBook G4 or Power Mac G4 computer with DVI port. The combination of the new PowerBook G4 with a DVI (Digital Visual Interface) port and the Apple DVI to ADC adapter brings the pure-digital viewing experience of Apple’s professional-quality displays to PowerBook users.
- Carefully designed to maintain the digital integrity of the video signal, for the best possible viewing experience
- Input requirements- 100V to 240V AC, 50Hz to 60Hz, 1.5A Maximum
- Connector 1- (1) ADC connector (Female) (1) Detachable 4-pin Power Brick (Male) for ADC display
- Connector 2- (2) DVI-D/USB (Male)
- 2-meter cable with DVI and USB connectors
- Shielding- Aluminum Shielding
- Interface Required- (1) ADC (Male) interface on display (1) 4-pin receptor (Female) for power supply to ADC display (1) DVI-D or USB (Female) interface
- Weight- 2lbs
Apple DVI to ADC Adapter which enables customers to use Apple’s award-winning line-up of all-digital, flat-panel displays, including the stunning new 23-inch Cinema HD Display, with the new PowerBook® G4 via its integrated Digital Visual Interface (DVI) port. The Apple DVI to ADC Adapter also provides the ability to add a second Apple flat-panel display to selected Power Mac® G4 configurations, including models with the new NVIDIA GeForce 4 Titanium graphics processor.
“Our PowerBook users have been asking for the ability to connect to our amazing line of all-digital, flat-panel displays,” said Steve Jobs, Apple’s CEO. “This adapter fulfills that need perfectly by allowing them to up to triple their desktop workspace to 3.4 million pixels in stunning digital quality.”
The DVI to ADC Adapter is a compact device that measures 5-inches square and features active components to boost the DVI signal to ensure its integrity for maximum image quality even when running large, high-resolution flat panels, such as the 23-inch Apple Cinema HD Display. The adapter includes an integrated power supply, an AC power cord and a 2-meter cable with USB and DVI. The Apple flat panel display is attached directly to the ADC (Apple Display Connector) port located on the adapter.