Brocade ICX 6430 and 6450 Switches deliver enterprise-class stackable switching at an entry-level price. Designed for small to medium-size enterprises, branch offices, and distributed campuses, these intelligent, scalable edge switches deliver enterprise-class functionality at an affordable price. In addition, the Brocade ICX 6430-C and ICX 6450-C offer attractive 12-port, compact, and enterprise-class fanless switch models for deployments outside the wiring closet.
Enterprise-Class Stackable Switching at an Entry-Level Price
Today’s organizations expect their enterprise campus LANs to deliver more services to more users at a lower cost. These services include next-generation business applications as well as anytime, anywhere access for mobile devices. At the same time, campus LANs must be able to scale easily to meet future demands and efficiently evolve within dynamic business environments.
Brocade ICX 6430 and 6450 Switches provide enterprise-class stackable LAN switching solutions to meet the growing demands of campus networks. Designed for small to medium-size enterprises, branch offices, and distributed campuses, these intelligent, scalable edge switches deliver enterprise-class functionality at an affordable price—without compromising performance and reliability. The Brocade ICX 6430 and 6450 are available in 12-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000 Mbps models and 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) or 10 GbE dual-purpose uplink/stacking ports (see Figures 1 and 2)—with or without IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)— to support enterprise edge networking, wireless mobility, and IP communications.
- Offers enterprise-class stackable switching at an entry-level price, allowing organizations to buy what they need now and easily scale as demand grows and new technologies emerge
- Delivers unprecedented feature/price value for enterprise applications, including Unified Communications (UC) and mobility, with 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- (GbE) and PoE/PoE+
- Provides unmatched availability for low- cost switching with redundant uplink/ stacking ports, hitless stacking failover, and configurable power redundancy
- Simplifies network operations and protects investments with the Brocade HyperEdge Architecture, enabling consolidated network management and advanced services-sharing across heterogeneous switches
- Offers attractive 12-port, compact, and enterprise-class fanless switch models for deployments outside of the wiring closet
- Includes the Brocade Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty and three years of technical support
Flexible and Reliable
- 1 GbE dual-purpose uplink/stacking ports
- High-performance Link Aggregation Groups (LAGs) increase 10 GbE uplink bandwidth and redundancy to the aggregation and core layers
- External power supply option for full redundancy and additional PoE power
Simple, Powerful Management and Monitoring
- Brocade HyperEdge Architecture provides deployment flexibility and consolidated management
- sFlow network monitoring, hardware accelerated and included on every port
- Enterprise-level network management
A Cost Effective Path to High-End Networking
The only thing that’s entry-level about the Brocade ICX 6430 and ICX 6450 campus switches is the price. You get a highly manageable networking switch in a flexible, stacking architecture with Layer 3 routing capabilities. Added bonus: With HyperEdge Shared Services, you can extend premium Brocade ICX 6610 switch services to the Brocade ICX 6450, helping you scale in capability as well as in capacity.