PART NUMBERS MP13584C 17351LX
Includes rack mounts as shown
These cost-effective, densely packed solutions help you set up and control rack-mounted xSeries servers.
- The IBM 1×8 Console Switch (17351LX) is an 8-port, CAT5 console switch for single-user local management of KVM server functions.
- Support up to 128 servers using 1×8 switch through tiering
- Support up to 256 servers using 2×16 switch through tiering
- Install outside the server — no adapter card required
- Are easy to implement and are designed for rapid deployment
- Require no PCI slot
- Do not require the server to be opened to install switch or rerun wiring if the server is taken offline
- Use management software powered by intuitive on-screen displays (OSDs) that makes management and setup extremely easy
- Have been tested with IBM racks and xSeries products to give you the confidence that they function properly and install quickly and easily
The IBM 3M Console Switch Cable (PS/2®) and the IBM 3M Console Switch Cable (USB) plug into either a PS/2 KVM port or a USB KVM port on the back of a server.