I am unable to get audio from channel 16. Either I am doing some thing wrong or channel 16 does not work. All other functions are perfect. 30 day satisfaction guarantee!
16 ONYX mic preamps with 4-band Perkins EQ!NN
The Mackie ONYX 1640 16-Channel Mixer is a premium 16-channel, 4-bus small-format analog mixer. It features all-new circuitry including 16 boutique-class Onyx mic preamps with 4-band Perkins EQ plus sweepable mids on mic/line channels. A 96kHz FireWire option card (not included) is available for streaming 18 independent channels of audio to your computer with near-zero latency.
Other features include six aux sends with pre/post switches, four stereo line-level inputs, a built-in talkback section for use with internal or external mic, true hardware EQ bypass, and a “Planet-Earth” switching power supply for worldwide use. It’s also equipped with individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs, 60mm logarithmic taper faders for smooth, linear fades; balanced direct outs for every channel via DB-25 connections; and selectable instrument inputs on the first two channels, meaning no DI boxes are needed.
- Premium 16-channel/4-bus small-format analog mixer
- 16 new ONYX mic preamps comparable to boutique preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with dual sweepable midrange controls provides warm, musical sound
- 2 channels of monitoring from computer via FireWire option card
- 6 aux sends with Pre/Post & Solo switches
- 4 stereo line-level inputs
- 4-bus architecture for flexible sub-grouping of channels
- Built-in Talkback section for use with internal or external mic
- True hardware EQ bypass
- “Planet-Earth” switching power supply for worldwide use
- Linear taper 60mm faders with ultrasmooth response on all channels
- Balanced direct outs for every channel via DB-25 connections
- Selectable Instrument inputs on first two channels”no DI box needed
- Rotating I/O pod for desktop or rackmount operation