Includes cable tested working 30 day warranty
The Control4® Home Controller HC-300 makes it easy for everyone to add intelligent control to their home at an affordable price. The HC-300 allows users to automate their entire home, including their home theater, multi-room music, lighting, temperature, security and more.
In the home theater, users are no longer tied to a coffee table cluttered with remotes. Around your home, adjust and control the lights either individually or collectively. Free your digital music collection and easily stream it to any room throughout the home. Check the status of your doors and windows, and adjust the thermostat. All this is available from the intuitive Control4 interfaces.
It’s all part of the Control4 vision. We bring the benefits of a truly automated home to more people with solutions that are affordable, easy to install and designed to adapt to any home or lifestyle.
- Elegant Design
- Compact footprint – Fits easily into any location.
- Replaces multiple remotes – Allows for replacement of virtually every other remote control in the house.
- Powerful Automation Controller
- Complete home control – Control music, lighting, temperature, blinds and more.
- Complete theater control – Multiple IR and serial outputs and intelligent video sensing make controlling the entire home theater easy.
- Standards-based control – Devices throughout the home are controlled via communication over wireless ZigBee™ (802.15.4) mesh networking, Ethernet, or WiFi (adaptor optional).
- Seamless integration – Works with all Control4 components and a comprehensive array of third party devices.
- Easy to Setup and Use
- Control4 Easy Setup Program – Use interview-style wizard to guide through the installation process.
- Connections made easy – Clearly marked connectors on the back of the device and the included cables makes set up easy.
- Multiple interfaces – Uses Control4 Touch Screens, Keypads, or included System Remote Control.
- High Definition – HD on-screen navigation provides large, bright, clear 16×9 graphics
- Affordable For Every Customer
- Surprisingly affordable – Allows users to enter the world of home automation with lower entry costs.
- Replaces other components – Provides home theater control, multi-room audio, and whole home automation in a single component.
- Audio Input: 1 analog
- Audio Output: 2 analog
- Video Input/Output: 2 video sensing inputs; component, S-video, and composite video out
- On-screen display output: SD or HD
- Serial: 2 DB9 RS232 connectors
- Contact: 1 input, pluggable terminal blocks
- Relay: 1 output, pluggable terminal blocks
- IR: 1 front panel input, 1 front panel blaster output 6 outputs, 3.5mm jacks
- USB: 2 rear, USB 2.0
- Wireless ZigBee (802.15.4) mesh networking
- Ethernet (802.3) 10/100base-T, RJ45 jack
- WiFi (802.11g) – adaptor optional
- Power Requirements
- 120 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz
- Height: 2.8″
- Width: 12″
- Depth: 7.25″