Control4® Wireless Music Bridge, C4-WMB-B
The Wireless Music Bridge features built-in AirPlay, Bluetooth, and DLNA connectivity, allowing virtually any smartphone, tablet, or
other personal device to wirelessly stream music to your Control4 system. By activating AirPlay, Bluetooth, or DLNA on your personal
device, music services such as Pandora and Spotify can instantly be heard on your Control4 system.
• Full integration with Control4 touch screens and on-screen displays, including transport control, meta data, and cover art*.
• Ability to automatically turn on one or more audio zones within the Control4 system simply by streaming audio to the Wireless
• Multiple bridges can be added to a single system, allowing every family member to have their own assigned Wireless Music Bridge.
• Use AirPlay for all iOS and Mac OS X devices.
• Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) mode support for streaming music from Bluetooth-enabled devices.
• DLNA support for Android- and Windows-based devices.
• Analog stereo and digital coax (SPDIF) outputs provide a common method for connecting to a Control4 amplifier, audio matrix
switch, or controller.
• SDDP enabled for easy dealer setup and installation.
• 10/100 wired Ethernet or 802.11 wireless Ethernet options.