- The Mini DV/DVR MD80 is The Smallest Digital Video Camera In the World.
- High Resolution: 720X480 video in AVI JPEG format, Supports an external TF card up to 32GB.But TF card(Memory Card) not included.
- Compact and Stylish Design, Support Webcam, With Network Chat Function, Support AVI Video Format.
- Operation System: Windows 98SE/2000/Me/XP/Vista/ Windows 7, Mac OS10.4.
- With 60 Degree Viewing Angle, This Cam Could Capture Landscape Videos on a Wider Angle. It is Suitable for Applying to Car, Sports, Home or Office Security.
The Mini DV Cam is great for video using, also for recording bike rides or car travels. a must for all in the home for security.
This camera is also a video recorder. It perfect for doing small videos or even small action videos. This is not a 4k action camera but it can do the trick when you need a small camera. It is very fashionable and wearable and matches all kinds of portable tools, making it a good little cam unit. Not only do you get this set up, you also get clips to attach the device to your hips, you get a lanyard, you get a car holder. You get a lot of ethos small package.
Basically, you can record but you cannot view immediately what was recorded unless you plug it to your PC. It records 720X480 video in for AVI format at 30 frames per second this camcorder keeps away blur and distortions. The Mini Camcorder offers continuous recording of 40~100min with a one full charge. It can be set to stand-by for up to 250 hours.ORIGINAL Instructions:
1. It is recommended to charge via USB Charge it fully before first use. (Red is flashing when charging.)
2. The MD80 camera will not operate without a microSD or microSDHC card in place.
3. There are three buttons and two LEDs (lights). The three buttons are pretty straightforward, as they are helpfully labelled with ‘Power’ and ‘Mode’ on the side buttons.
4. Steady blue light appears to be ON. Will go back to standby (turned off) if not activated within 45 seconds.
5. Pressing the mode button alternates between Normal and recording modes. You can tell that mode has been chosen as the red LED flashes about twice a second. It is not recording in either mode at this point.
1 x Mini DVR (TF card not included)
1 x USB Cable
1 x Clip-On Adapter
2 x Bracket
1 x Rope
1 x Silicon Case