No power supplies included. New product never used. Left over extra camera from security install
- The BulldogCam is a versatile security solution that suits both indoor and outdoor applications. Featuring a robust, durable metal casing, the camera is ideal for almost all areas.
- Providing clear color images during the day, the camera automatically switches to black & white mode at night, while the 9 infrared LEDs project invisible light up to 10m (32ft)!
- Now, you can monitor your premises at night or keep an eye on areas such as stairwells, secluded corners or alleyways that usually have little or no light!
- * 420 TV Lines for High CCD image resolution* 32ft (10m) infra-red night vision, powered by 9 Infra-Red LEDs* New weather resistant metal casing
- * 32ft (10m) heavy duty BNC cable* Plugs into any DVR, VCR, TV or Swann Security Monitor* Perfect for home, office or warehouse
HIGH-RESOLUTION DAY/NIGHT CCD CAMERA HIGH-POWERED PROFESSIONAL COLOR OUTPUT 420 TV LINES OFRESOLUTION INDOOR/OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS 65-FT INFRARED NIGHT-VISION ROBUST METAL DESIGN WATERPROOF INCLUDES CABLE POWER SUPPLY BNC & ALL ADAPTERS 1-YEAR WARRANTY
From the Manufacturer
The Swann BullDog is a versatile security solution that suits both indoor and outdoor applications. Featuring a robust, durable metal casing, the camera is ideal for almost all areas. Providing clear color images during the day, the camera automatically switches to black & white mode at night, while the 9 infrared LEDs project invisible light up to 10m (33ft). Now, you can monitor your premises at night or keep an eye on areas such as stairwells, secluded corners or alleyways that usually have little or no light.
Swann BullDog Highlights
Better Resolution for a higher quality image
The Swann Bulldog features an incredible 1/4-inch CCD image sensor — a resolution of 420 TV Lines or 510 x 492 (NTSC), 500 x 582(PAL).
About CCD CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device, which is used as a type of image sensor, CCD sensors are high quality sensors that are commonly used in portable camcorders and similar video equipment. CCD sensors can usually handle more variation in light conditions than CMOS and are more sensitive so will work better in low and variable light conditions.
Great Night Vision The Infra-Red LEDs can project IR light that is invisible to the human eye but can be seen by the Swann BullDog Camera to a distance ranging to 32ft / 10 metres. With a small amount of ambient light, such as street lighting and house lighting the distance can be extended.
Infra-Red Night Vision allows cameras to see in the dark, It is the method of using IR LEDs (Infra-Red Light Emitting Diodes) as illumination for a camera with a sensor that can see infra-red light provides the illumination needed to capture clear images in total darkness or low-light conditions
Infra-Red light is part of the light spectrum that is not visible to the human eye. Where there is insufficient visible light to see an object a Swann BullDog camera automatically activates its IR mode and sees the light from the IR LEDs using its IR image sensor. The resulting image is displayed as a black and white picture on your screen.
The Swann BullDog Camera is housed in a robust, durable metallic silver casing. Use the camera indoors (for viewing inside rooms) or outdoors (to view your property from outside),
as the BullDog can withstand climates from 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) It is recommended that you keep the camera shielded from direct sun, rain, extreme temperatures, snow and gusty winds.
What’s in the box?
- BulldogCam -10m / 32ft cable
- Power Adapter
- Camera Stand
- BNC to RCA Adapter
TIPS IN SETTING UP YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM
Please find the below handy setup tips for your security system:
- For best results do NOT point the camera towards a light source such as the sun or light.
- Also do not have the camera in a shaded area looking out into a well lit area as this will display poor results. Example: If the camera is hidden in a mailbox, because the mailbox is dark inside the camera sensor will try to adjust according to the available light. But if outside the mailbox there is good light like sunshine, you will get poor results. The light to the camera sensor in the front of the camera needs to be the same as the light at the focal target for best results.
- Power for Wired and Wireless Cameras, both types of cameras require a power source, although the camera maybe weatherproof the connections to the AV cable and power adapter are not. Please make sure that these connections are in a water or moisture free environment.
- Over time the lens or front case glass may become dirty, please use a lint free cloth to clean both. Similar cloth that would be used to clean a CD Disc.
- Power adapters: all power adapters are for indoor use only and must be shielded from outdoor elements. When using an outdoor camera, please use extension cords to power the camera and keep cables away from the outdoor elements.
- When installing the camera, before screwing in the mounting bracket, check the image on the screen to see if the picture is clear from direct sun or light.