Sturtevant Richmont PM-15 Preset Torque Screwdriver Description
- Perfect for assembly of electronic components and precision mechanical products!
- Ideal for use in field maintenance kits – factory assembled quality in field reassembly!
- Clutch releases automatically when preset torque attained – no over-torquing.
- Anti-backlash design for repeatability.
- Long shaft allows operator to reach limited-access applications.
- Accuracy of +/- 6% (from 20% to 100% of capacity) meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789 requirements.
- Bi-directional versatility – CW and CCW operation.
- Uses standard bits, adapters, and sockets.
- Torque value can be set using any unit of torque measure.
- Polished aluminum exterior.
- Minimum capacity of PM-series torque screwdrivers is 20% of maximum capacity.
- Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value.
15 in/lbs. 1.65 cNm, 17.2 kgfcm
Minimum Capacity: 3-15 in/lbs
Length (Less Bit): 6.3”
Grip Diameter: 1.0”
Weight: 0.3 lbs.
Drive Size: 1/4” Female Hex